Perfect, Clean Surface When Mixing Small Batches
Stop scrounging for cardboard scraps. Made of slick, plasticized paper, padded on two edges to hold sheets flat. Once you use the top one, tear it off and toss it, there's a fresh one waiting.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:418
- Pro Ears' thinnest, lightest cup for extended wear
- Adjustable headband and ProForm™ leather ear cushions
- Hard hat adaptor, fits most hard hats (may not be suitable for wide-brim hard hats)
- Hard hat adaptor pivots and locks in the up position
- Dielectric construction
- Suitable for low to moderate noise environments; wear while sand blasting or using a pressure washer
- Simple height adjustment requires no tools to remain fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:358
SPECS: Weight: 7.1 oz
Best Quality, Excellent Design
Fit Dewey Stainless, Rig, and Hoppe’s rods. Require adapters when used with Dewey Coated Rods.
AR-15, Issue:04, Page:070
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:335
SPECS: Brass, male thread; 5-40 for .17 and .20 cal., 8-32 male above .20 cal. L = Loop. 2245L ,universal for all cal.
The Vortex Summit SS-P-Tripod gives you a stable platform for your optics, but won’t take up a lot of space in your pack. Lightweight and easy to deploy, the Vortex Summit SS-P-Tripod comes with three, five section anodized aluminum legs that let you go from 6.3" to 54.5" when fully extended.
The Vortex Summit SS-P-Tripod has a quick-release, three-way pan/tilt head with quick locking handle for firm, balanced support and a locking knob that controls the angle.
- Simple-to-deploy field-packing tripod
- Adjustable leg angle for optimal positioning
- Central balance hook ensures stability in windy conditions
- Folds down to 14" long
- Weighs 2 lbs.
The Vortex Summit SS-P-Tripod uses twisting leg locks for variable height adjustments and minimal bulk. Rubber feet provide stable footing, even on rain slick surfaces.
Removes Factory Feed Ramp From Frame; Trues Up Contact Surfaces
End-mill cutter helps you quickly convert a standard 1911 frame for precise fit of a Wilson/Nowlin ramped barrel. Use in a lathe or milling machine to cleanly remove the frame’s feed ramp and true up factory flaws found in many frames to allow proper contact with the barrel feet. Helps ensure a cleaner impact surface that prevents excess battering and uneven stresses on the feet for longer barrel life. Manufactured from U.S.-sourced M42 high-speed tool steel blanks for precise cutting surfaces that stay sharp. One-piece design means nothing to work loose halfway through the job. Shank is long enough to clear full-length dust covers.
1911, Issue:11, Page:059
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:148
SPECS: Tool steel, in-the-white. 6” (15.2cm) long, 7⁄16" (11.1mm) diameter cutter, ½” (12.7mm) diameter shank.