- Advanced ultrafiltration membrane with a 0.02 micron pore size removes virtually all virus, bacteria and protozoa
- Compact roll bag reservoir with a wide mouth is easily filled with source water from a stream or river – the shoulder carrying strap makes it convenient to travel back to campsite
- Purifier is easily maintained in the field ensuring a lifetime of 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons)
- Extra prefilter screens included are easy to change in campsite
- Gravity powered water purification removes the need for chemical treatment
- Included with drawstring stuff-sack allowing easy storage and carrying
- Removes virtually all bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.99%), and viruses (99.999%) that can contaminate water
- Compact roll bag reservoir available in 5 liter (1.3 gallon) and 12 liter (3.1 gallon) sizes.
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters (2.4-3.2 gallons) per hour of purified water
- Weight: 0.43 kg. / 0.96 lbs
- Ultrafiltration hollow fiber membrane
- Requires no running water or piped-in water supply
- Easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge
- All raw materials are BPA free and US FDA compliant
Quality Rounds For Versatile Application
- Buffered Shot ensures tighter patterns
- Hard Hitting Buckshot, proven stopping power for both deer hunters and personal protection
- High Velocity provides greater energy transfer
You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground. Shipping not available for International residents. Residents in CA, DC, DE, IL, MA, NY, CT, NJ and OH may have additional restrictions. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your firearms. Check your state and local laws for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering. View full restrictions here.
Ammunition pricing is per box. ATTENTION – California Customers
Brownells is still shipping ammunition orders to California but the process has changed to comply with California Proposition 63. We must now ship ammunition purchased online to an FFL or California-approved ammunition dealer. After placing your order, a Brownells representative will contact you to ensure your ammunition arrives quickly and in compliance with the law.
FITS: 1894, .44 Mag; 1894C, .38/.357; 1894CB, .45 LC, .357 Mag, .44 Mag; 1894CBC, .38 Spl; 1894CP, .357 Mag; 1894P, .44 Mag; 1895, .45-70; 1895CB, .45-70; 1895G, .45-70; 1895M, .450; 1895MR, .450; 30AS/AW, .30-30; 336A, .30-30; 336C, .35 Re
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:622
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:623
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:624
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:625
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:626
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:627
The FNS-9 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but have 3.6 barrels and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-9 Compact comes with two 12-round and one 17-round magazine.The FNS series of striker-fired, autoloading pistols, now available in a compact size for concealed carry, offer the simplicity of double-action striker-fired operation combined with the proven ergonomics of the FNX platform. Standard on all models are the ambidextrous manual safety levers, slide stop levers and magazine release buttons for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel, and the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers
When designing the Night Rail™, Fortis wanted to design a handguard that was easy to install, but also to be able to mount with a full 360 degrees of contact. The new patent pending, two piece barrel nut is one of a kind. It was developed from the ground up and the machining time it takes to make the barrel nut, rivals the time making the actual rail. What Fortis ended up with is a rail that not only looks amazing, but is still true to their lightweight brand. The barrel nut/mounting system keeps the rail performing even during the harshest of conditions.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Barrel Nut: 4140 Steel
- Proprietary, patent pending 2 piece barrel nut that provides 360 degree contact
- Free float rail design
- MLOK™ attachment points
- No visible screws on the rail system
- Will include barrel nut wrench to install
- 1.35" Internal Diameter
- Made in the USA!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:054