Fast Target Acquisition In Full & Low Light Conditions
Steel sight sets feature tritium front sight for quick pickup in full light, half light, and low light. M1A/M14 sight set has a 24/7 tritium strip front sight and a .125 aperture rear sight for fast acquisition. Available for M1A Scout Rifles with 18" barrels and M1A/M14 rifles with 22" barrels.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:310
SPECS: Steel, matte black. Tritium insert on front sights. M1A/M14 model fits rifles with 22" barrel. Gunsmith installation recommended.
- Tritium front and CSAT rear allow for shooting in a variety of situations and distances
- XS CSAT rear aperture installed in Troy rear sight base
- Switch from CQB to long-range targeting without changing the rear aperture
- Rear peep allows for traditional shooting out to 300 yards, while the top notch allows for CQB shooting
- XS 24/7 Tritium front sight post installed in Troy front sight base
- Troy fip-up sight bases allow for a failsafe backup
- Sight bodies lock securely in place under powerful spring pressure
- Bases attach securely to Picatinny rails using a standard screwdriver
- No protruding knobs or levers to get snagged on
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:069
Rear - Stainless steel and aluminum, Black finish. Rear Sights – All models 1.17” (3cm) long, 1.25” (3.2cm) wide, 1.85” (4.7cm) high extended. 1.8 oz. (52g) wt.
Front - Stainless steel and aluminum, Black finish. 1.17” long, 1.25” wide, 1.9” (4.9cm) high extended. 1.6 oz. (45g) weight.
All sets feature a bright red, fiber optic, front sight and fully adjustable peep or U-notch, rear sight. U-notch, rear sight sets use the highly accurate, 3-dot pattern with two green, fiber optic dots at the rear for sharp contrast and quick sight acquisition in all light conditions. No drilling or tapping required for most rifle models. Dovetailed front and rear sights may require minor fitting. For Marlin and Winchester lever action rifles. FP sight sets have a Foolproof, micro-adjustable, peep sight and red, front Fire Sight. Peep mounts to existing holes in top or side of receiver, depending on model. WGRS-336 includes a compact, low profile, peep sight and red, front Fire Sight. Fully adjustable peep mounts to the rear scope mount holes for easy installation.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:64, Page:275
Low-Profile Backup Sights Won't Interfere With Primary Optic
The KAC 45 Degree 300 & 200-600 Meter Offset Folding Sight Kit allows shooters easy access to a set of backup iron sights for close range target engagements without the need to remove their primary optic. The sights attach securely to the 12 o’clock rail position and once deployed, a quick roll of the rifle is all that’s needed to acquire a useable sight picture. When not required the sights fold neatly to the right of the rifle’s top rail. The Offset Sight Kit includes an elevation adjustable 200-600 Meter Micro or fixed 300 Meter Rear Sight and finger adjustable Micro Front Sight assembly. For right hand use only.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:068
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:068
Fits - Picatinny Rails. Material: Steel & Aluminum. Elevation Adjustable: Yes. Windage Adjustable: Yes (rear sight only).