Contrasting red front and green rear, fiber optic dots offer quick sight alignment; won’t wash out in bright light, improve contrast in low light. Fully adjustable, “U”-notch, rear sight gives precise alignment for long range shots. Replaces factory sights with only minor fitting. Machined from aircraft aluminum for years of service.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:308
A Convenient Sight and Compensator Package
Utilize the barrel mounted Ultradyne C4 Dynamount Folding Front and C4 Rear Sights with the Ultradyne line of Linear Compensators. Mounting the Front Sight to the barrel allows shooters to cut down on movement making for consistent shooting and aim.
- Barrel threads ½-28
- Includes 12 MOA Dynalign aperture. 8, 10, and 14 MOA available.
- Interchangeable Aperture Available
- Front sight indexable up to 45 degrees
- Front Sight Windage: 40 MOA total, ½ MOA per click
- Front Sight Elevation: 28 MOA total, 1.25 MOA per click
- Rear sight features interchangeable aperture
- Rear sight windage: 40 MOA total, ½ MOA per click
- Sights mount on MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Front sight weight: 2.2 oz, 1.21” wide, and .369” tall when stowed
- Rear sight weight: 2.5 oz, 1.38” wide, and .369” tall when stowed
- Athena Compensator weight: 3.8 oz. and .975” OD
- Mercury Compensator weight: 3.1 oz. and .865” OD
- Apollo Compensator weight: 4.4 oz. and .975” OD
Made for durability, both the sights and the compensators are made of steel with salt bath nitride finishes. Choose any of the three sets of the Ultradyne C4 Dynamount Folding Front Sight and C4 Rear Sight with a Linear Compensator for a reliable upgrade to your front sight system as well as compensator for your AR!