Easy-to-see post front and ghost-ring rear get you on target fast for brush hunting and action shooting. All steel construction, front/rear sets provide the correct front sight for each model, eliminating the guess work of choosing sights. Easy-to-install, fully machined to fit existing rear scope base and front sight holes/dovetails. Windage and elevation adjustable with dual set screws. Modified post front sight with vertical white line insert provides excellent target contrast, is quick to pick up in all light conditions.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:310
SPECS: Rear – Steel, blue, matte finish. Marlin 39A. Front - Steel, blue, matte finish. Fits .250" or .340" wide front bases or nominal 3⁄8" dovetail, as noted.
Contrasting red front and green rear, fiber optic dots offer quick sight alignment; won’t wash out in bright light, improve contrast in low light. Fully adjustable, “U”-notch, rear sight gives precise alignment for long range shots. Replaces factory sights with only minor fitting. Machined from aircraft aluminum for years of service.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:308
A Convenient Sight and Compensator Package
Utilize the barrel mounted Ultradyne C4 Dynamount Folding Front and C4 Rear Sights with the Ultradyne line of Linear Compensators. Mounting the Front Sight to the barrel allows shooters to cut down on movement making for consistent shooting and aim.
- Barrel threads ½-28
- Includes 12 MOA Dynalign aperture. 8, 10, and 14 MOA available.
- Interchangeable Aperture Available
- Front sight indexable up to 45 degrees
- Front Sight Windage: 40 MOA total, ½ MOA per click
- Front Sight Elevation: 28 MOA total, 1.25 MOA per click
- Rear sight features interchangeable aperture
- Rear sight windage: 40 MOA total, ½ MOA per click
- Sights mount on MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Front sight weight: 2.2 oz, 1.21” wide, and .369” tall when stowed
- Rear sight weight: 2.5 oz, 1.38” wide, and .369” tall when stowed
- Athena Compensator weight: 3.8 oz. and .975” OD
- Mercury Compensator weight: 3.1 oz. and .865” OD
- Apollo Compensator weight: 4.4 oz. and .975” OD
Made for durability, both the sights and the compensators are made of steel with salt bath nitride finishes. Choose any of the three sets of the Ultradyne C4 Dynamount Folding Front Sight and C4 Rear Sight with a Linear Compensator for a reliable upgrade to your front sight system as well as compensator for your AR!
- 2 sight set includes front and rear sights
- Rear sights graduated to 800 meters
- Brightest night sight set available on the market, up to 20-percent brighter than other brands
- Combat proven, used by military and law enforcement
- Needs no external energy source
- Lightweight sight requires no weapon modification
- Works under all weather conditions
- Designed for use with the Chinese (Norinco) pattern rifles in 7.62 x 39 caliber
- Covered by a manufacturer's usable illumination warranty to original purchaser
The Meprolight AK-47 Norinco Version Set is self-illuminated with ultra bright Tritium so you have a clear, sharp sight picture, even in low light. Meprolight produces the brightest self-illuminated sights available on the market today, up to 20-percent brighter than other brands. Military and law enforcement use Meprolight night sights. This set is a direct replacement for standard weapon sights, is easy to install, and requires no weapon modifications.
The AK-47 Norinco Version Set is designed for use on the AK-47. This Tru-Dot night sight set comes with a manufacturer's usable illumination warranty to the original purchaser.
SPECS: Lightweight, Brightest sight on market, Combat proven, Self illuminated with Tritium, Years of reliable light, Works under all weather conditions, For Chinese (Norinco) pattern rifles in 7.62 x 39 caliber, Limited manufacturer's warranty.
Fast Target Acquisition In Full & Low Light Conditions
Steel sight sets feature tritium front sight for quick pickup in full light, half light, and low light. M1A/M14 sight set has a 24/7 tritium strip front sight and a .125 aperture rear sight for fast acquisition. Available for M1A Scout Rifles with 18" barrels and M1A/M14 rifles with 22" barrels.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:310
SPECS: Steel, matte black. Tritium insert on front sights. M1A/M14 model fits rifles with 22" barrel. Gunsmith installation recommended.
- Tritium front and CSAT rear allow for shooting in a variety of situations and distances
- XS CSAT rear aperture installed in Troy rear sight base
- Switch from CQB to long-range targeting without changing the rear aperture
- Rear peep allows for traditional shooting out to 300 yards, while the top notch allows for CQB shooting
- XS 24/7 Tritium front sight post installed in Troy front sight base
- Troy fip-up sight bases allow for a failsafe backup
- Sight bodies lock securely in place under powerful spring pressure
- Bases attach securely to Picatinny rails using a standard screwdriver
- No protruding knobs or levers to get snagged on
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:069
Rear - Stainless steel and aluminum, Black finish. Rear Sights – All models 1.17” (3cm) long, 1.25” (3.2cm) wide, 1.85” (4.7cm) high extended. 1.8 oz. (52g) wt.
Front - Stainless steel and aluminum, Black finish. 1.17” long, 1.25” wide, 1.9” (4.9cm) high extended. 1.6 oz. (45g) weight.
All sets feature a bright red, fiber optic, front sight and fully adjustable peep or U-notch, rear sight. U-notch, rear sight sets use the highly accurate, 3-dot pattern with two green, fiber optic dots at the rear for sharp contrast and quick sight acquisition in all light conditions. No drilling or tapping required for most rifle models. Dovetailed front and rear sights may require minor fitting. For Marlin and Winchester lever action rifles. FP sight sets have a Foolproof, micro-adjustable, peep sight and red, front Fire Sight. Peep mounts to existing holes in top or side of receiver, depending on model. WGRS-336 includes a compact, low profile, peep sight and red, front Fire Sight. Fully adjustable peep mounts to the rear scope mount holes for easy installation.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:64, Page:275