Dependable, All Steel With Quick Release System
All-steel swivels are made in the U.S.A. and contain no plastic parts to crack and fail when you least expect it. Quick-detach feature allows you to use one sling for several rifles. Swivel attaches to mounting stud and locks down with knurled cylinder nut to prevent accidental opening. Available for 1" wide slings. All sets includes swivels & rear stud.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:249
Excellent For Finish Work
Made especially for draw-filing and finishing metals. Taper slightly in width, thickness stays the same over the entire length. Both edges are square. Single cut on sides and edges.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:439
Achieves Unprecedented Levels of Sound Attenuation
The SureFire SOCOM300-SPS suppressor is optimized for the .300BLK cartridge and is full-auto rated for both subsonic and supersonic ammunition. Additionally this .30-caliber suppressor is fully capable to be fired on .223 through .300WIN bolt-action rifles. This suppressor is one of the quietest options on the market with the utilization of SureFire’s patented V-baffle design. It is compatible with all 5.56, 6.8, or 7.62 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Adapters and attaches with the same Fast-Attach technology as seen throughout the SOCOM Series of suppressors from SureFire.
- Caliber: 7.62mm (.308 caliber)
- Weight: 20.3oz (575g)
- Diameter: 1.5” (3.8cm)
- Length: 8.0” (20.3cm)
- Construction: High-Temp Alloy and Stainless
- Advanced features based off the Winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trial
- Optimized for .300BLK, both super and subsonic ammunition to include full-auto.
- Effective on 5.56 through .300WIN bolt-action rifles.
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas-flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Effective attenuation of noise and dust signatures
- Patented Fast-Attach® design attaches and removes in seconds
- Minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon
- Constructed of high-temperature alloys and stainless steel.
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
CZ's P-01 Omega Convertible allows users to swap from decocker to safety operation in the same manner as the popular P-07/P-09 pistols. It uses a simplified, robust trigger system as the previous Omega. The trigger parts use an interlocking design that allows for easy disassembly and reassembly without the need for tools.
FITS: Model 17, 9mm; Model 19, 9mm; Model 26, 9mm; Model 34, 9mm
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:606
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:607
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:608
Samson Manufacturing's +1 Magazine Extension not only allows you to carry more ammo, it also aids in your ability to clear malfunctions.
- Fits M&P®9 SHIELD™ & M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™
- Provides +1 capacity on both 7 rd and 8 rd factory magazines.
- Designed to drop free without catching on the shooters hand
- Relief cuts to aid in extracting magazine to clear Type III (double-feed) malfunctions and for one handed malfunction clearing.
- Leading edge is contoured to facilitate one-handed reloads and act as a finger groove.
- Uses factory magazine spring.
- Replacement base plate retainer designed to ensure positive feeding using the factory magazine spring.