Perfect size for the hand gun and long gun shooter
- Lift ports on each end for easy maneuvering
- Visual I.D. storage system to identify and organize your gear in the proper
- Specialized pockets for shooting glasses, magazines, tools and more
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers provide added security
- Extra magazine storage in front pocket
- Ergonomic padded shoulder strap with durable metal hardware
SPECS: 15 x 12 x 8".
- Features three internal handgun storage cases with magazine storage
- Features 4 outside zippered pockets for ammo and other accessories
- Padded waist strap for load stability
- Internal (Honey Comb) frame for rigidity of the pack
- MOLLE webbing system that is triple stitched
- Visual I.D. storage system for ease of use
- Features an external bungee system for targets
- Has pull-out rain cover for sudden downpour
- YKK Locking zipper for handgun compartment
- Hook and loop area for name or club placard
SPECS: 14 x 12 x 18".
Brownells own Range Bag! Made from ruged cordura material to help hold up from your many trips to the range. Features a rigid bottom and a strap that can double as a sling. YKK zippers. Dimensions are 15" x 9" x 12". Available in black.
Paired with 2 Magpul 30-Rd PMAGs for your next trip to the range! Exceptionally rugged, combat- and competition-ready magazine functions flawlessly, even when left fully loaded for extended periods. Corrosion-proof, self-lubricating one-piece body of fiber-reinforced, molded polymer has no spot welds or joints to impair the follower, and the constant internal curve ensures smooth, unobstructed movement of the round stack. Anti-tilt follower stabilizes the stack to help prevent nose-diving and bolt-over-head failures. Heat-treated, stainless steel spring is stress-relieved for optimal performance. Withstands the heat from prolonged full-auto fire and is not harmed by most bore cleaners and solvents. Exterior ribbing provides added gripping surface; magazine catch notch, rather than a traditional hole, keeps dirt and debris out. Easy-to-grasp ledge on floorplate aids in extracting magazine from pouches; floorplate removes easily for cleaning. All models available in Black. DO NOT COME WITH DUST COVERS.
For Fast, Easy Reloading During Competition
Heavy duty, 1000 denier Cordura® nylon pouch hangs at thigh level for quick, easy access to your shells when shooting trap, skeet, and clays. Durable, double-stitched partition divides the pouch into two separate compartments, one to hold a box of shells for 25-round competition, the other to store empties. Side mounted pocket is ideal for storing your shooting glasses, extra choke tubes or other gear and includes an overlapping cover with hook-and-loop latch for a tight seal that won’t open unexpectedly. Conveniently located elastic shell holder stores up to three extra shells for quick access. Brass coated “D” ring allows attachment of additional accessories like ear muffs or range cloth. Adjustable belt provides a custom fit to any size shooter.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:211
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:360
SPECS: Pouch - 1000 denier Cordura nylon. 7” (17.8cm) long, 5” (12.7cm) wide, 8” (20cm) high. Pocket - 4¼” (10.8cm) long, 1” (2.5cm) wide, 7” (17.8cm) deep. 20 oz. (567g) wt.
Prevent Loss Of Sidearm In A Tactical Situation
Coil-cord lanyard keeps your weapon with you in the field. Fully adjustable belt loop plus a side release buckle that’s easily removed with one hand. Loop easily attaches to the lanyard loop in the sidearm, including the small loop in SIG weapons. Lanyard has a breaking strength of approximately 85 pounds to prevent serious user injury if weapon becomes entangled. Can also be used on radios, hand-held power tools, cameras, etc.
1911, Issue:04, Page:0IV
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:248
SPECS: Nylon, polypropylene, plastic. NSN# 8465015225352 Length coiled – 22" (56cm), length extended – 55” (140cm). Black.
This super-practical, Range Ready Bag features heavy-duty Cordura® nylon construction, and is plenty capable of transporting all of your gear to the range. Two 12" x 8" outboard pockets with padded removable inserts are ideal for transporting large frame handguns, while a smaller 7½" x 7½" pocket/insert is capable of storing smaller models. The spacious 15" x 9½" x 9" central storage compartment is great for holding targets, ear protection, ammunition or other supplies. 17" x 13½" x 9".
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:392
Sinclair, Issue:3X, Page:006
Holds 10 AR-15 Mags - Folds to a Tiny Belt Pack When Empty
The Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed Belt-Mounted Dump Pouch holds up to 10 AR-15 magazines, yet rolls up into its own compact pocket until needed. With a simple pull on the bottom tab, the Ten-Speed Belt Mounted Dump Belt Pouch quickly deploys and is ready for use. It’s small enough to be mounted on a belt, and its roll-up capability eliminates the potential snag hazard created by traditional bulky, flopping, open dump bags.
- Holds up to ten AR-15 magazines
- Draw-string top closes easily with a tug on the cinch cord to keep the mags in the pouch
- Made of tough rip-stop nylon
- Fits belts up 2" wide vertically
- Or fits belts 1.25" belts horizontally
- Stowed pouch measures 3.5" long, 3" wide, 1" thick
When not holding mags, the Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed Belt Mounted Dump Belt Pouch can be used to carry provisions, kindling, or even use it as an emergency water filtration component.