A Convenient Package Delivering a Concentric Sight Picture
Ultradyne’s Combo set for the C4 Folding Front and Folding Rear Sight sets feature Dynalign Technology, allowing for all the sight elements to move together, maintaining a concentric sight picture at all times.
- Made from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel and salt bath nitride finish as well as anodized aluminum
- Rear sight weight: 2.5 ounces, Front sight weight: 2.2 ounces
- Rear sight 1.38” wide and .369” tall when stowed, front sight 1.21” wide and .369” tall when stowed
- Interchangeable Aperture Available
- Includes 12 MOA Dynalign aperture. 8,10,and 14 MOA available.
The Combo set regains full range of rear windage adjustment and guarantees center-zero operation. The C4 Folding Front and Rear sights mount to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, and are easily adjustable in the field.
Rugged, flip-up sights provide failsafe backup when your primary optic or red dot sight fails. Sight body flips up easily when you need it and locks securely in place under powerful spring pressure and two locking detent balls, so it can’t be accidentally bumped down until you hit the spring-loaded button on the left side of the base to retract it. Base clamps securely to any military or commercial Picatinny rail using a standard flathead screwdriver. No protruding knobs or levers to catch on brush, clothing, or other equipment. Sturdy, protective “ears” shield posts and apertures from impact. HK-Style Rear - two same-plane apertures: large .190" aperture provides a wide field of view for close-in targets, while .070" aperture is calibrated for engaging long-range targets. HK-Style Front - distinctive “globe” shape that aids in fast target acquisition under stress. Also available with a self-illuminating Tritium dot on the post for precise shot placement in low-light conditions.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:068
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:074
SPECS: Rear - Stainless steel and aluminum, Black or Dark Earth finish. Rear Sights – All models 1.17” (3cm) long, 1.25” (3.2cm) wide, 1.85” (4.7cm) high extended. 1.8 oz. (52g) wt.
Front - Stainless steel and aluminum, Black or Dark Earth finish. M4/M16-Style Front – 1.17” long, 1.25” wide, 1.75” (4.5cm) high extended. 1.6 oz. weight.
.308 BUIS Kit includes a front and rear .308 BUIS Flip Up sight.
Front Flip Up Sight:
- Positively locks and opens.
- Uses a press detent to open the clutch and allow easy closure.
- Clutch provides firm but flexible resistance to endure mild obstructions while staying upright and completely closes under high pressure without breaking.
Rear Flip Up Sight:
- Designed for Rifle length rail and is marked for use up to 800 yards.
- Adjustment: Rear sight is 1/2 MOA Height Adjustment and 1/4 MOA Ambi Windage Adjustment.
- Aperture: Course sight is 0.125 / Fine sight is 0.0625.
- Features: Z Mark to designate Zero, Hand flip up and down, Attach to rail using flat head screw driver.
SPECS: Fits .308/7.62 Caliber Rifles., Weight: 0.278 Pounds / 0.126 Kilograms.
Rugged, Quick-Deploy Backup System; Minimal Profile When Folded
Spring-loaded sights deploy at the push of a button to provide instant backup sighting. Quick Deploy System locks securely and requires a firm, positive press of the button to deploy or retract the sight, so it won’t accidentally activate when bumped—these sights stay where you put them. Minimal profile when folded—only .435” high—with radiused edges and a smoothly curved front surface to prevent snagging on foliage, gear, or clothing. Crossbolt and side bar provide solid attachment to MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style rail systems. All-aluminum construction is lightweight, yet plenty strong to handle the hard knocks of tactical operations, with a durable, scratch-resistant hardcoat anodized finish for extra surface strength. Set contains the front sight with ears and the two-position rear sight.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:069
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:074
SPECS: Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, matte black. All models 1” (2.5cm) deployed length, 1¼” (3.2cm) wide, .435” (11mm) folded height. Front Sight w/Ears – 2-1⁄8" (5.4cm) folded length, 1.420” (3.61cm) deployed height from top of base to top of blade. Rear Sight – 2¼” (5.7cm) folded length, 1.425” (3.62cm) deployed height from top of base to center of aperture. Available with .065” or .200” peep hole or dual-aperture with both-size peeps.