“Ounces are pounds, Pounds are pain” The credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don’t leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2″ tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
Secure Picatinny Rings for Stable Scope Mounting
Badger Ordnance 34mm Scope Rings provide solid mounting of your optic to your rifle’s Picatinny scope base. Badger Ordnance 34mm Scope Rings are engineered for use with current optics on precision rifles with mid-weight profile barrels.
- Low (.915") rings made of 6061 T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized
- Ultra High (1.49") rings made of ordnance grade steel, black oxide finish
- 4-screw caps
- Hefty crossbolts and hex head nuts
Engineered to exact specifications, the Badger Ordnance 34mm Scope Rings are optimized for superior strength without adding any extra bulk.
Unique Clamping System Ensures The Maximum Amount of Torque
100% machined, solid steel, scope rings use an innovative, built-in, radius clamp that gives you outstanding torque and a solid fit. When you tighten the large Torx screw, a convex extension on the moveable jaw is forced into a matching, concave recess on the ring for exceptional clamping power. Rings in each set are simultaneously machined and uniquely numbered for ultimate consistency between the pair. Skeletonized caps reduce weight, not overall strength. Fits Picatinny rails.
AR-15, Issue:05, Page:071
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:263
Sinclair, Issue:5A, Page:209