This sight and scope rail is designed for when something goes wrong. In case something happens to your primary sighting option, you have an “Ace in the Hole” – A backup aperture sight.
- Picatinny scope rail
- Rear 3/8 x .093 aperture has windage and elevation adjustment
- CNC machined out of high grade aluminum
- Includes steel fiber optic front sight.
- Front and rear sight combination with enhanced optical lexan ring
- Universal front sight fits 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 vent rib shotguns
- Includes interchangeable light pipes with twist lock
- Machined T-6 aluminum base
- Includes wrench and mounting hardware
- Fits the rib on the following shotguns: Remington, Ithaca, Weaterby, SKB, Winchester, Mossberg, Stoeger, Browning Target Citori, Beretta, Krieghoff, Ruger, Browning Gold and Citori Field Guns, Charles Daly, and Perazzi
- Quick barrel, target, eye acquisition
- Great in low light conditions
- Easy installation with universal mounting system
- Interchangeable light tubes allow user to select preferred color
- Mountable on a variety of shotguns
- Durable, aluminum bases on both the front and rear sight
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:297
Quickly Turns Rib-Equipped Shotguns Into Slug Guns
Contrasting, green rear and red front dots provide excellent sight visibility. Eye-catching colors give fast, accurate sight alignment against dark backgrounds. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation; replaces factory rear sight and front bead. Fits Deerslayer models, no gunsmithing required. Metal body construction for durable service.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:313
High Visibility Sight For All Lighting Conditions
Glowing, naturally-lit dots for fast sight acquisition. Fits vent ribbed shotguns with rib widths between 11/64" and 7/16" and a removable front sight. Rear sight has two green dots and is adjustable for windage and elevation. Front sight has one green and one orange, interchangeable rod. Sights fit a variety of shotguns and kit includes 3-56, 3mm x .5, 3mm x .6, 5-40, and 6-48 installation screws.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:315
•C-Series front and rear combo package. C200: Magnetic front model M200 and rear model TS2002. Fits Beretta & Browning Gold field shotguns. C300: Magnetic front model M300 and rear model TS2002. Fits Browning BPS, Citori, Remington, Benelli, Ithaca, and Charles Daly. C400: Magnetic front model M400 and rear model TS1002. Fits Winchester 1300, 1400,Super X2, and Mossberg.
- Unbeatable low light performance
- Brightest night sight available on the market
- Combat proven by military and law enforcement
- Requires no external source of energy
- Adds no weight to the weapon
- Provides up to 15 years of usable light
- Works in all weather conditions
- Fits Mossberg shotguns
- Sight is covered by a limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The ML 34044-TD 5-40 Thread Mossberg Shotgun Bead Sight from Meprolight is what the big guns are using -- military and law enforcement use this night sight to be sure they shoot what they're aiming for, even in the dark. It offers unequaled low light performance and is one of the brightest night sights available on the market today. This Tritium self-illuminated sight requires no external source of energy and provides up to 15 years of usable light. The Thread Mossberg Shotgun Bead Sight works well in any weather conditions and even comes with a manufacturer's 5-year usable illumination warranty. This warranty is for the original purchaser only and any abuse, improper installation, or damage will void the warranty.
SPECS: Lightweight, Brightest sight on market, Combat proven, Self illuminated with Tritium, 15 years of usable light, Works in all weather conditions, Fits Mossberg shotguns, 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Improves Target Visualization
High contrast, light gathering front and rear sights can be used with the front only for wing shooting or in combination with the rear for a precision rifle-type sight. Removable rear is windage and elevation adjustable to increase your accuracy when hunting deer or turkey. Front sights include one red and one green rod that easily interchange to maintain sight visibility in low or bright light. Two-dot rear sight includes one red, green, white, and black rod for a variety of color combinations. Wing shooting front sight is held securely to ventilated rib with included screws, and will not shake loose under recoil. Rear sight clamps firmly around ventilated rib with machine screws and is used in combination with an additional front sight that secures over the wing sight with included pin, both are easily removed. Rods remove and install easily using light finger pressure and the included plastic pick. Includes pocket sized, plastic case for convenient storage. Requires removal of existing front sight and drilling and tapping.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:315
Fully Adjustable, Fiber Optic Increases Visibility
Combination red front and green rear provides eye-catching contrast for quick sight alignment. Fiber optic rods gather available light and draw your eye to the sights to get you on target fast. Machined aluminum body adjusts for windage and elevation. Front and rear set replaces factory sight without alteration or gunsmithing. Remington fits late production rifles and shotguns with adjustable sights.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:306
SPECS:Aluminum, black, matte finish. Front and rear set.