The all new Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Instead of merely making improvements to an existing product, we started with a completely new design. Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier. Compare the Micro T-2 to any other compact optic. The competition doesn’t even come close.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-2 is able to perform under extreme conditions while remaining user friendly.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission.
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns and handguns.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings of which one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style mount allows easy attachment to any rail.
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery.
- Available in 2 MOA dot size.
- Submersible to 25 meters (80 feet).
- Use as a standalone sight or “piggybacked”on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:095
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:141
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:276
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:195
Rubber-Coated Surface Provides Maximum Control In Adverse Environments
Same contours and hard-molded polymer construction as the original MOE Grip. Durable, economical, easy-to-install replacement for factory pistol grip that gives the shooter a solid, secure grasp. Rigid, fully supported one-piece construction from the same reinforced, high-impact polymer as the MIAD grip, with crackle texture on the sides and deep horizontal grooves on frontstrap and backstrap. Curved beavertail similar to the MIAD B2 insert fills the grip-to-receiver junction to help you maintain a comfortable hold and protect the web of your hand during sustained firing.
The MOE+ Grip has the addition of an anti-slip overmolded rubber coating for enhanced weapon control in wet conditions or when hand is sweaty. A polymer cap storage secures small items inside the internal compartment, and the MOE+ accepts Magpul MIAD grip cores (sold separately).
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:057
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:063
SPECS: Reinforced molded polymer, Black, Dark Earth, O.D. Green, and Foliage Green. Fits standard mil-spec AR-15/M16 lower receiver. Also fits most AR-style .308 rifles that accept AR-15/M16 grip. Mounting hardware included.
6.5mm 140 grain ELD Match bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet-to-bullet, lot-to-lot.
- Best-in-class BCs
- Delivers the highest degree of accuracy and bullet-to-bullet/lot-to-lot consistency.
- Accurate, radar verified BCs
Hornady engineers discovered that commonly used bullet tip materials in streamlined, high BC bullets melt and deform. Although not a significant issue affecting moderate BC conventional tipped varmint and hunting bullets, aerodynamic heating causes BC reduction and degradation of accuracy, particularly at extended ranges (400 yds +). To counter this effect, Hornady identified a heat resistant polymer and developed the Heat Shield tip. This revolutionary new tip creates the perfect meplat (tip) with exceptionally consistent results from bullet-to-bullet and lot-to-lot.
Gives A Smoother Pull While Preserving Reliability
Trigger/hammer kits feature rugged military-type components carefully prepped to give a smoother trigger pull while maintaining the original geometry for maximum reliability. These are “enhanced standard” triggers, so the armorer continues to work with the configuration he’s accustomed to. The QMS (Quality Mil-Spec) set has the sear contact surface precision-honed to smooth and lighten the pull to around 6½ lbs. The ACT (ALG Combat Trigger) adds nickel-boron coating on the trigger and nickel-Teflon coating on the hammer, disconnnector, and pins to increase surface hardness and reduce friction, with an average pull weight of about 6 lbs.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:027
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:028
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:255
SPECS: Hammer/trigger – 8620 steel. Disconnnector – 1070 high-carbon steel. Hammer/trigger pins – heat treated 4140 chrome-moly steel. Both kits contain trigger, trigger spring, hammer, 2 hammer springs, disconnnector, disconnnector spring, hammer and trigger pins, and instructions.?
A Lightweight Barrel With the Benefits of a Heavy Target Barrel
Ballistic Advantage’s Hanson Profile AR-15 barrels give you the same harmonic advantages of a heavy-profile barrel without the extra weight. Developed by Ballistic Advantage’s barrel guru, Clint Hanson, this unique profile eliminates sharp shoulders and smooths tapers to symmetrically limit barrel "whip" caused by vibrations and flexing during prolonged shooting.
The Hanson Profile controls barrel harmonics, allowing the barrel to return quickly to its "home" position after each shot, which is extremely beneficial for follow up shots at a high rate of fire or even full-auto fire. The result: the rigidity of a heavy barrel in a lightweight profile.
- 5.56 NATO chamber accepts both military-type ammo & .223 Remington
- Durable, matte black QPQ corrosion-resistant exterior finish
- 1/2"-28 muzzle threads give you a vast array of options for brakes, comps and hiders
- 1-7" twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet weights
- High-pressure & Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to ensure there are no hidden flaws
- All NFA rules apply
Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile AR-15 barrels are precision machined from extra-strong 4150 chrome-moly-vanadium steel alloy, and have a nickel-boron coated barrel extension with M4 feed ramps to help ensure reliable feeding and extraction. All Hanson Profile barrels come from the factory with a .750" low-profile gas block installed and pinned.