High Security & Fast Magazine Changes
Lightweight, high-strength polymer magazine holder with built-in tension spring holds your magazine firmly in place until it’s needed. Compact for easy concealment, with a short profile that allows a hand-filling grasp of the exposed magazine for quick removal and fast magazine changes. One-piece, wrap around belt clip is spring-loaded to the closed position for worry-free retention. Double-Stack fits 9mm/.40 Cal only. The pouch has a polymer belt clip that can be removed from the pouch.
1911, Issue:10, Page:050
Big Book Catalog, Issue:66, Page:138
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:045
SPECS: Molded polymer, coyote tan 1-5⁄8" (4.1cm) long, 1-1⁄8" (1.8cm) wide, 3½” (8.7cm) high. Fits belts up to 1.75” (4.5cm) wide.
The Nightforce Angle Degree Indicator takes the guesswork out of uphill and downhill shots. Calibrated in degrees, it gives you an instant readout which you can enter directly into the Nightforce ballistic software or use with a pre-printed angle drop chart. Required mount is designed to fit on any Mil-Std. 1913 base without removing your scope, or separately to mount on the Nightforce Ring Cap Bubble Level with Mount.
Promotional Codes are not applicable to Nightforce products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:281
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:212
Secure, Space-Saving Carry Of Backup Magazines
Durable, Cordura® nylon competition pouches hold spare magazines exactly where you need them, so you can get reloaded and back in action fast. Positions the mags at a 90° angle to the body, rather than flat against it, to maximize belt real estate. Single Stack accepts single-stack magazines for the SIG P220, 1911 Auto, and similar pistols. Double Stack accepts magazines for Beretta, Glock, Ruger SR9®/SR40™, SIG, Smith & Wesson M&P, Springfield XD/XDM, and similar double-stack pistols chambered in 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 SIG. The flap may be detached to enable even quicker access to a fresh mag. Overbuilt with reinforced stitching at edges, internal support to help index magazine, and 2"-wide hook-and-loop fasteners for a superior mag retention. Mounts on belts up to 1¾" wide or MOLLE-compatible gear.
1911, Issue:11, Page:051
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:148
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:254
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:048
SPECS: 1000 denier Cordura® nylon, mil-spec webbing, black. Available in 5- and 8-magazine capacities.
Snap-on brass catcher conforms to the shape of your weapon to catch and saves your brass for reloading. Rifle models snap on and off instantly over top of firearm receiver. Lightweight and rigid brass catchers hold a minimum of 60 expended rounds. Brass Catchers will not interfere with any moving parts on the firearm. No gunsmithing or permanent alterations required. Mini-14 Ranch & Mini-30 will only work on rifles that have wood stocks and stock reinforcement screws, and will not work on synthetic stocks.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:075
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:079
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:360
SPECS: Polymer, black finish. Not reversible for left handed actions.
Versatile, Two-In-One Design; Holds All Your Gear For Competition & Range Work - The Ultimate Range Bag
We’ve taken the suggestions our customers have given us at the matches, those of competitive, pro-circuit, competition shooters, and added in the “gotta-haves” from the shooters on our own staff to come up with the best range bag we’ve ever seen. Designing such a bag was no easy task. And, we tossed around quite a collection of “good” prototypes before opening the red curtain on this work of art. In fact, we’re so proud of it, we had our logo branded in leather and sewn right on the front of the bag. Simply put…this is the bag, when only the best will do! We hand picked only the finest quality materials for minimal weight and maximum ruggedness, then selected a skilled supplier to provide the careful construction and attention to detail you’ve come to know and expect from Brownells.
The Signature Series Range Bag is a versatile, two-in-one bag system featuring a roomy, outer bag with large exterior, bellow pockets and an inner, open bag with adjustable dividers, padded pistol inserts, magazine pouches and much, much more. Both bags are constructed of long lasting, 1000 denier, Cordura® nylon with non-scratching, self-healing, YKK zippers and solid brass pulls. We even added stylish, top-grain, leather straps to the zipper pulls where needed to make opening and closing the “high-use” compartments easier when wearing shooting gloves. Adjustable shoulder strap is made of strong, 1½" wide nylon webbing and includes a comfortable pad lined with non-slip, suede leather. Quickly detachable, brass-plated swivel clips are springloaded for extra security and allow shoulder strap to be interchanged between inner and outer bags. Inner bag provides safe transport for match pistols when you don’t want to leave them in your competition holster. Use the inner bag to carry just what you need to the firing line and for fast “bag-up” after shooting. If you have a lot of gear, use the bags separately for nearly twice the storage capacity. The double-layered, 3/8" thick, corrugated bottom panels in both bags give full support for heavy loads of ammunition, pistols, tools, sandbags and other shooting accessories while retaining the original shape of the bag. The Signature Series is a full-featured bag, designed to perform and built to last.
- Moisture-resistant, 1000 denier, Cordura nylon
- Large, main compartment with zippered top, measures 18" long, 9" wide, 12" high
- Zippered, main, side pocket: 17" long, 2½" wide, 10" high. Holds shooting glasses, muffs, and cleaning supplies
- Two, padded end pockets 7" long, 2½" wide, 10" high provide ample room for choke tubes, spare parts, etc
- Two, flat, zippered pockets 18" long, 7" and 8" high for targets, notebooks, ballistic sheets, etc.
- Four, brass-plated D-rings provide lockable storage when used with your own padlocks
- Adjustable shoulder strap with polished, quick-release, swivel clips
- 2" wide, wrap-around carry handles with contoured grip area and hook and loop carry handle
- Self-healing zippers and solid brass, #9 zipper pulls
- Full 3/8" thick, bottom panel is composed of two, corrugated, double-wall, plastic sheets glued, then layered in opposite directions for superior strength and rigidity
- 1000 denier, Cordura nylon with knit back, expanded vinyl lining for excellent water-resistance
- Two, fully padded pistol inserts and hook and loop closure straps fit inside the full-length, zippered side pockets for extra security. Accepts scoped, competition guns, spotting scopes, etc
- Two, removable, high-strength, plastic dividers with reinforced hook and loop edging for spacing adjustments; provides up to three individual compartments
- Brass-plated D-rings for shoulder strap attachment
- 3/8" thick, double-layered, bottom panel supports the heaviest gear
- Padded end panels for extra protection of inner bag contents
- Six, individually sewn, magazine pouches
- Self-healing zippers and solid brass, #9 zipper pulls
- Two, elastic, retaining straps for shooting towels, extra ammo and magazines
1911, Issue:04, Page:046
AR-15, Issue:04, Page:059
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:360
SPECS: 1000 denier Cordura® nylon body; plastic bottom support inserts; leather zipper pull-straps; brass zipper hardware; brass-plated D-rings and swivel clips. Outer Bag - dark brown. Inner Bag - Tan with dark brown accents. 23" (58cm) long, 11½" (29cm) wide, 12" (30cm) high.
Improves Range Cleanup Capabilities
The Caldwell Brass Retriever is a revolutionary tool that ensures that back-aching brass-pickup work is a thing of the past for savvy range shooters.
The Caldwell Brass Retriever works using a roll cage designed to quickly and easily pick up both rifle and pistol brass reliably, retaining it inside of the cage until it's time to empty the brass into a collection bucket.
- Adjustable length from 28 to 57 inches
- Ships with roll-cage separator for emptying brass
- Works on grass and gravel as well as packed dirt
The Caldwell Brass Retriever takes the same amount of effort as pushing a mop or a broom, ending the back-breaking work of bending down to pick up spend cases.
Developed in conjunction with professional firearm instructors, the Vertx A-Range bag is the first fully arrangeable range bag, complete with separate compartments for your entire kit. Our unique garage deck storage system provides easy access to gear for quick load options.
- Bag size is 10" X 12" X 19"
- Compartmented garage deck with pull-out drawers keeps ammo or accessories separate yet fully accessible
- Includes bonus portable six pistol mag pouch
- Dual drawers with pull handles include mesh-bottom drawstring bags for smaller items; store used brass and shake off dirt and grass easily
- Lock down cable system prevents smash and grab theft
- Lay flat front opening with hook compatible surface doubles as a cleaning rug
- Streams live video up to 1 mile away
- Fully contained waterproof housing
- Compatable with Android, iPhone and most tablets
- Free full featured app allows the user to capture pictures, video or calculate group size
- High definition camera in 720p
- Features an external power jack for more permanent installation
- 2 Heavy Duty Tripods
- Flexible Camera Mount
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Carry Case