Built for Compact Rifles
If you have a compact precision platform that's designed for economy of size and weight, don't compromise those principles with a massive magnified optic. Grab the EOTech Vudu 5-25x50mm Scope.
Built as one of the most compact high-magnification riflescopes on the market today, the EOTech Vudu 5-25x50mm Scope takes up a minimum of rail space, enabling the attachment of other accessories, like night-vision or thermal devices. The scope is also loaded with large adjustment turrets and features the company's EZ-Chek zero-stop elevation turret.
- Click value: 0.1 MRAD
- Length: 11.2 inches
- Illuminated reticle powered by CR2032
- Matte-black finish
The EOTech Vudu 5-25x50mm Scope features an FFP reticle and is constructed with the popular Horus H59 reticle.
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:057
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:063
SPECS: Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
Long-range hunting just got easier with the Long-Range X Bullet® (LRX) line. No lead, just 100% copper bullets designed after the Tipped Triple Shock™ X Bullet®. Features larger ogive and boat tail lengths to increase the B.C. values for improved long-range ballistic performance. The polymer tip starts the bullet expansion, opening the nose cavity instantly on contact, which doubles the bullet’s original diameter. Four cutting petals guarantee extensive internal damage for a clean, quick kill.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:114
Deburr & Ream Frame Holes For A Precise Pin Fit
Hardened steel, fluted reamers true-up pin holes in 1911 frames to help ensure a tight, smooth-operating pistol. Ideal for correcting out-of-round and under-size pin holes. Hand-filling polymer handles give you a secure purchase to transmit maximum torque smoothly and evenly to the hole. A must-have for building custom pistols. Available as a kit of six reamers, including reamers for both standard-size and under-size slide stop pin holes; individual reamers also sold separately.
1911, Issue:11, Page:055
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:146
SPECS: Hardened steel shank, polymer handle. 1½" (3.8cm) cutting length. Kit contains (1) of each reamer: .157" (3.98mm) hammer pin, .110" (2.8mm) sear pin, .199" (5mm) slide stop pin, .201" (5.1mm) slide stop pin, .154" (3.91mm) link pin, and .156" (3.96mm) link/safety lock pin. Includes instructions.
Rich, Authentic Rust Bluing Process
This solution is a favorite of custom builder Phil Pilkington who developed it to produce a deep, rich, rust blue that's so fitting when restoring older guns and on high grade, custom shotguns and rifles. No damp cabinet or special equipment required. After two applications of the solution, the parts are left to rust for a few hours, then boiled in water, removed and carded. The process is repeated (immediately or as long as 3-4 days apart) until the desired color and depth are reached. Like any true rust bluing process, there's no "quick and easy" way to apply it, but then, nothing matches a rust blue finish for classic beauty. The 4 oz. bottle will do many guns. Instructions not included.
Cannot ship outside Continental United States. Ship UPS Ground only within U.S.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:397
SPECS: 4 oz. (118.2ml) net contents.
Remington Model 7 with Safety
- Self-contained drop in trigger.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC Machined aluminum housing with Wire EDM cut, Heat treated steel trigger and sear.
- Two position, trigger blocking side safety.
- Fully adjustable Sear Engagement, Over-travel, and pull weight from 1.5-4lbs.
- Available in blue(black) and Nickel Plated.
- Teflon nickel coated Sear to guarantee a lifetime of reliable service.
- Backed by the Legendary Timney Lifetime No Hassle Warranty and Customer service.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:166
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:257
Fast, Pull-Through Cleaning, Rod, Brush & Patch, All In One
Scrubs and cleans in a single step. Apply a few drops of bore cleaner to the front of the cord and oil to the end. Drop cord into the bore and pull through five times. The built in, bench-quality phosphor bronze brush and braided floss scrub, clean and oil the bore in just minutes. Washable and reusable; lightweight design folds neatly away for easy storage and carry.
1911, Issue:04, Page:058
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:079
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:077
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:336
SPECS: Braided nylon cord, nylon floss.