Warne Scope Mounts is excited to introduce their second generation SKEL mount, the X-SKEL. This new MSR mount offers an additional 1” of forward cantilever, and 1 piece clamp design for added strength. The rugged, lightweight design of the X-SKEL maintains our famous Return to Zero capability, and utilizes ½” hex nuts for rock solid attachment. It features a skeletonized ring body and caps for reduced weight and steel threaded cap inserts for maximum durability. The X-SKEL places your optic at the IDEAL HEIGHT with a generous cantilever for proper eye relief, it will easily accommodate the longer eyepieces found on many of today’s scopes.
- Lightweight, skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability.
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping.
- Additional 1 Inch cantilever forward design to provide additional eye relief.
- Places your optic at the Ideal Height for MSR and similar platforms.
- 1/2” tactical nut attachment, 65 in/lb. of torque is recommended.
Designed for Leupold scopes built after 2003, Alumina® Flip-Back™ lens covers feature powerful neodymium magnets to hold them securely closed and the triple O-ring seals provide maximum protection from the elements. Constructed out of durable 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, they are precisely machined to allow for quick and easy operation, and a low-profile position, when open, make these Flip-Back lens covers stand above the rest. The round objective and ocular models can be rotated so they can open in any direction.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:180
Target Trigger Precision from a GI-Style Configuration
The FM-9 GI Style AR-15 Trigger Group from FM Products couples the simplicity and reliability of the standard military M16 / M4 trigger with enhancements that give you a smoother, more consistent pull, cleaner release, and less pre-travel. Each FM-9 trigger is precision machined from A2 tool steel - no MIM parts here! - then micro polished to eliminate grittiness or "creep" during the pull.
Finally, the hammer and trigger in each FM-9 GI Style AR-15 Trigger Group gets a self-lubricating Nickel Teflon coating that reinforces the smoothness of the pull.
- Supremely hard, highly wear-resistant A2 tool steel construction
- High-grade stainless steel music wire springs included
- Drop-in fit in standard AR-15 lower receiver
- Pins not included - save your (.153" dia.) originals
The FM-9 GI Style AR-15 Trigger Group has been meticulously engineered by the FM Products team to provide outstanding reliability, performance, and function for tactical, varmint, competition, and sport shooters.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:028
FITS: AR-15 Government Carbine, .223; AR-15 Match Target Competition HBAR II, .223; AR-15 Match Target Lightweight, .223; AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine, .223
AR-15, Issue:06, Page:092
AR-15, Issue:06, Page:093
AR-15, Issue:06, Page:094
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:602
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:603
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:604
Extruded flake powder is great for 12 and 16 gauge shotshells for clay target and light field loads. Also a fine choice for target loads in handgun cartridges such as the 9mm Luger, 357 Magnum, 38 Special, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, and many others.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:545
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:093
- O-Rings for Remington 1100/11-87 shotguns
- Graphite coating for long lasting performance
- 12 Gauge only
- Available in packs of 3, 10 and 25
- Also works with other shotguns that use an O-Ring barrel seal such as Pro Bore Guns, G-3 models, Beretta shotguns, Franchi shotguns, Winchester shotguns, Charles Daly shotguns, Tri Star shotguns, EAA shotguns and many others
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:203
SPECS: Fits Remington 1100/11-87 and other shotguns that use an O-Ring barrel seal.