- Fastest Loads – loads exceeding 2,300 fps
- High Energy Knockdown – up to an amazing 2,600 foot-pounds of bone crushing force
- Long Range Reach – White Hots allow the most from your rifle
- Flat Shooting – less aim error with distance
- Shot to Shot Consistency – shoot to the same place every shot
- Dependable in Extreme Weather – Deer don’t mind the cold, neither should your powder
- Fastest Reload – patented Pre-Formed charges drop freely down barrel
- No Fuss – why bother with measures and funnels in the woods?
- Easy to Carry Hunt Packs – added convenience, one pack covers a day of hunting
- Clean Burning – forget about cleaning between every shot
- Easy Clean-up – water wet patch removes all residue
- No Strong Smells – so long rotten egg smoke and residue smell
- Not Primer Specific – works with all 209 primers
- Not Breech Specific – ready for use in your 209 ignition rifle
Black Powder Substitute Ignites Reliably In Damp Weather & Burns Clean
Specially formulated black powder substitute gives you black powder performance without the ignition headaches and cleanup hassles. Moisture resistant and virtually non-corrosive, Black MZ is great for hunters, Cowboy Action shooters, and reenactment enthusiasts. Clean burning, so there’s less residue and cleanup is easier. Black MZ works best when heavily compressed by sabot loads and creates high velocities at low pressures.
SPECS: Sold in 1 lb. bottle. For use in all firearms that use black powder.
No. 11FS is intended for full-power loads in magnum handguns and smaller capacity rifle cartridges. This double-base spherical propellant was developed with an eye toward personal defense and incorporates a flash-suppressant that substantially reduces muzzle signature in low light conditions. In the .300 Blackout, No. 11FS is capable of extremely high velocities with lighter bullets, making it the best propellant choice for shooters looking to maximize downrange performance. Made in the USA.