The 50/30 Pellets are designed for use in conjunction with 50/50 Pellets to tailor loads specific to a given rifle. The 50/30 Pellets may be used in any combination with 50/50 or other 50/30 Pellets in charges up to a maximum of 100 grains. Packed 100 Pellets to the box or 24 Pellets to the card. Easy clean-up, just like Triple Seven granular powder. Designed for use with 209 shotshell primers only.
- Fastest Loads – loads exceeding 2,300 fps
- High Energy Knockdown – up to an amazing 2,600 foot-pounds of bone crushing force
- Long Range Reach – White Hots allow the most from your rifle
- Flat Shooting – less aim error with distance
- Shot to Shot Consistency – shoot to the same place every shot
- Dependable in Extreme Weather – Deer don’t mind the cold, neither should your powder
- Fastest Reload – patented Pre-Formed charges drop freely down barrel
- No Fuss – why bother with measures and funnels in the woods?
- Easy to Carry Hunt Packs – added convenience, one pack covers a day of hunting
- Clean Burning – forget about cleaning between every shot
- Easy Clean-up – water wet patch removes all residue
- No Strong Smells – so long rotten egg smoke and residue smell
- Not Primer Specific – works with all 209 primers
- Not Breech Specific – ready for use in your 209 ignition rifle
Black Powder Substitute Ignites Reliably In Damp Weather & Burns Clean
Specially formulated black powder substitute gives you black powder performance without the ignition headaches and cleanup hassles. Moisture resistant and virtually non-corrosive, Black MZ is great for hunters, Cowboy Action shooters, and reenactment enthusiasts. Clean burning, so there’s less residue and cleanup is easier. Black MZ works best when heavily compressed by sabot loads and creates high velocities at low pressures.
SPECS: Sold in 1 lb. bottle. For use in all firearms that use black powder.