Built To Anchor the Scope Against .50 BMG Recoil
Badger Ordnance’s USMC SASR 30mm Scope Rings are the same rings issues by the U.S. Marine Corps for the M82A2 Special Applications Scoped Rifle, the military version of the .50 BMG Barrett. USMC SASR 30mm Scope Rings are machined in pairs and serialized to provide the best alignment for your scope.
Badger Ordnance USMC SASR 30mm Scope Rings are engineered to ensure the scope stays securely in the rings and the rings stay solidly on the rifle, even under the punishing recoil of the .50 BMG cartridge.
- Ordnance grade steel
- Black oxide finish
- Includes inserts so scopes with 1" tubes can be mounted using these rings
- NSN #1005-01-521-0930
Badger Ordnance USMC SASR 30mm Scope Rings are the correct height for use with the military’s inline night vision and thermal imaging devices.
For Secure Anchoring of Tactical Riflescopes Without Excess Weight
Precision Reflex’s aluminum 34mm scope rings are built with plenty of strength to withstand hard recoil without adding unnecessary weight to your rifle. PRI standard height aluminum 34mm scope rings have four Torx-head screws anchoring the ring caps, while a hardened steel crossbolt secured by a 1/2" diameter steel hex nut fixes the ring to the scope base.
PRI aluminum 34mm scope rings are machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - not an exotic alloy but one that’s proven itself as more than adequate for most scope mounting applications. A durable hardcoat anodized finish add surface strength and inhibits corrosion.
- Clamps to standard Picatinny scope base
- Fits 34mm scope tubes
- Non-reflective matte black finish
- Sold in pairs
Precision Reflex aluminum 34mm scope rings are an excellent mounting solution for long-range shooters who demand security and reliability in a scope mounting hardware.
A Simple, Rugged Design That Works Every Time
Leupold’s Cross-Slot 1” Medium Steel Rings offer shooters a simple yet sturdy method of mounting their favorite optic to their gun. Additionally, these rings fit a wide variety of different scope bases for added versatility.
- Solid steel construction for years of dependable use
- Superior integrity and tight tolerances
- Fit Leupold PRW or any Picatinny-type bases
Precision machining and the use of top-end materials make these rings an ideal choice for serious shooters. In addition, they’re backed by Leupold’s Full Lifetime Warranty.
- All steel 30mm ring secured with A.R.M.S. dovetail system to an extruded aluminum platform
- MKII lever features a built in precision adjustment wheel
- The mounts adjustment wheel comes pre-gauged and locked to the center of the mil std dovetail specs
- Hash marks to the left or right of the adjustment wheels white marked line represent .002
- Wrench for installation included
- Non-reflective black finish
- Available in low, medium, or high
- Height from center of optic to the base:
- Low: .925"
- Medium: 1.150"
- High: 1.450"
- Built in adjustment wheel allows for finger tip (no tool) selection to desired tension to fit variations in 1913 mil-standard dimensions
- Includes instructions and wrench for simple installation
- Rugged steel ring construction and solid dovetail attachment to extruded aluminum base ensure durability
- Adjustment wheel comes pre-gauged, requiring little adjustment to mount
Steel Rings for Secure Mounting of Modern Tactical Riflescopes
Precision Reflex’s steel 34mm scope rings are built to secure today’s tactical scopes from heavy recoil and the inevitable knocks and dings of extreme service. PRI standard steel 34mm rings are machined from tough 4140 carbon steel - not a fancy alloy but plenty of strength to handle even the oomph of a .50 caliber - and given a durable, non-reflective black Parkerized finish.
PRI standard steel 34mm scope rings have four robust Torx-head screws anchoring the ring caps, while a hardened steel crossbolt secured by a 1/2" diameter steel hex nut fixes the ring to the scope base.
- Sold in pairs
- Mounts to Picatinny scope base
- Fits 34mm scope tubes
PRI steel 34mm scope rings are the go-to choice for long-range shooters who demand high-quality, security, and reliability in a scope mounting system.
Rugged, High-Strength Steel; Securely Holds Heavy Tactical Scopes
Six cap screws and double clamp bolts with 1⁄2" nuts, solidly lock scope, rings and base into one unit. Prevents large objective 30mm scopes from slipping under recoil on .50 BMG rifles. Povides clearance for 56mm objective scopes. Square cross bolts provide secure, ring-to-base contact with excellent return to zero. Wire EDM cut from bar stock and stress relieved. Fits Picatinny rails only.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:276