Triple Se7en 45-50 Pellets Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. On Sale . For people who are searching for Triple Se7en 45-50 Pellets Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. review. We've more info about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I recommend that you always check the price To get a cheap price or whole lot. Order your individual Triple Se7en 45-50 Pellets Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. from this level. You will be surprised to view how convenient this product can be, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Triple Se7en 45-50 Pellets Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. is probably the best selling item on today.
The 45/50 Pellets are designed for in-line 45 caliber rifles. As with all Triple Seven products, clean-up is quick and easy with plain water. These Pellets may be used in 45 caliber rifles with saboted 40 caliber bullets for game from squirrel to deer. Designed for use with 209 shotshelll primers only.
The 50/30 Pellets are designed for use in conjunction with 50/50 Pellets to tailor loads specific to a given rifle. The 50/30 Pellets may be used in any combination with 50/50 or other 50/30 Pellets in charges up to a maximum of 100 grains. Packed 100 Pellets to the box or 24 Pellets to the card. Easy clean-up, just like Triple Seven granular powder. Designed for use with 209 shotshell primers only.
- Fastest Loads – loads exceeding 2,300 fps
- High Energy Knockdown – up to an amazing 2,600 foot-pounds of bone crushing force
- Long Range Reach – White Hots allow the most from your rifle
- Flat Shooting – less aim error with distance
- Shot to Shot Consistency – shoot to the same place every shot
- Dependable in Extreme Weather – Deer don’t mind the cold, neither should your powder
- Fastest Reload – patented Pre-Formed charges drop freely down barrel
- No Fuss – why bother with measures and funnels in the woods?
- Easy to Carry Hunt Packs – added convenience, one pack covers a day of hunting
- Clean Burning – forget about cleaning between every shot
- Easy Clean-up – water wet patch removes all residue
- No Strong Smells – so long rotten egg smoke and residue smell
- Not Primer Specific – works with all 209 primers
- Not Breech Specific – ready for use in your 209 ignition rifle