- Made from durable, metal-reinforced polymer and are a good option when seeking a quality sight
- Front sight measures .600" when folded & the rear measures .610"
- Front sight length is 2-1/4"
- Designed for 1913 mil-std rails and the front sight is for free float handguards, not to be mounted on gas blocks
- Rear sight features the same metal dual apertures utilized in the A.R.M.S. #40l under contract with crane naval special warfare center, for both CQB and long range shooting applications
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:072
- XTI (Xpress Threat Interdiction) AR-15 angle mount sights
- XS Express Standard or Big Dot Tritium front
- White Stripe XS Rear Sight
- Aluminum construction with a matte black finish
- Intended to be mounted on the 12 o’clock rail
- Includes Sight Adjustment tool, Allen Wrench, and Medium Strength Threadlocker
- Designed for quick acquisition in CQB situations
- Excellent addition to a 3-gun rifle when using magnified optics as the primary sight
- Lightweight design does not add unnecessary bulk or significant weight
- Sights are reversible for left hand shooters
- Front Sight is easily rotated to adjust for elevation
- Rear Sight can easily be loosened using the supplied Allen Wrench and adjusted for windage
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:069
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:075
Aluminum construction. Matte black finish. Fits Picatinny rails. Length – ¾”.
Provides Familiar M16 Service Rifle Sight Picture & Improved Accuracy
Replacement sight sets give your 10/22® a longer sight radius for improved accuracy potential, plus the same sight picture as an AR-15/M16 with military-issue sights. Installation requires no gunsmithing, no drilling/tapping, and no permanent alterations to the rifle. Rear sight mounts using the factory-provided holes for a scope base. All-steel front sight assembly has a standard detent-locking M16 post surrounded by protective ears that guard it from damage and misalignment. User may substitute any aftermarket post that replaces the standard A2. TSR100 set’s rear sight is adjustable for windage and features close-range and long-range flip-up apertures similar to the M16A2 sight.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:305
SPECS: Front Sight - steel, blued, matte finish, .53" (13.4mm) wide, .90" (23mm) high. Rear Sight - aluminum, black finish. 2.9" (7.4cm) long, .94" (24mm) tall. Sold as front/rear sight sets. Includes mounting screws.
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Front and Rear Sight set is part of an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution. Both the MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight and Rear Sight feature durable Melonited steel construction, a positive detent lockup when deployed, a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups. The front has a tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and the rear has a tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, and dual rear apertures.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:073