Combines The Accuracy Of Aperture Sights With The Speed Of Open Sights
Give your 1895 Guide Gun an extremely durable sight that withstands the toughest hunting and field use. Sturdy steel wings protect the rear sight body from damage. Windage and elevation adjustable, ghost-ring rear furnished with .191" and .230" diameter apertures. One-piece front post and base has highly visible, .100" wide, white line, front post.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:310
- Made from durable, metal-reinforced polymer and are a good option when seeking a quality sight
- Front sight measures .600" when folded & the rear measures .610"
- Front sight length is 2-1/4"
- Designed for 1913 mil-std rails and the front sight is for free float handguards, not to be mounted on gas blocks
- Rear sight features the same metal dual apertures utilized in the A.R.M.S. #40l under contract with crane naval special warfare center, for both CQB and long range shooting applications
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:072
- XTI (Xpress Threat Interdiction) AR-15 angle mount sights
- XS Express Standard or Big Dot Tritium front
- White Stripe XS Rear Sight
- Aluminum construction with a matte black finish
- Intended to be mounted on the 12 o’clock rail
- Includes Sight Adjustment tool, Allen Wrench, and Medium Strength Threadlocker
- Designed for quick acquisition in CQB situations
- Excellent addition to a 3-gun rifle when using magnified optics as the primary sight
- Lightweight design does not add unnecessary bulk or significant weight
- Sights are reversible for left hand shooters
- Front Sight is easily rotated to adjust for elevation
- Rear Sight can easily be loosened using the supplied Allen Wrench and adjusted for windage
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:069
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:075
Aluminum construction. Matte black finish. Fits Picatinny rails. Length – ¾”.