Fully Adjustable Spring System Cushions Your Shoulder
Stainless steel piston riding in a teflon sleeve smoothly softens recoil. Improves comfort and concentration for more accurate shooting. Adjustable friction spring lets you fine tune the dampening effect for heavy and light loads. Buttplate has a wide range of vertical and horizontal adjustments. Pad plate is drilled and tapped for standard recoil pads. Vertical and horizontal adjustments for drop and cast improve stock fit and increase shooting comfort. Thin, pad mounting plates prevent compression pinching and minimize amount of material to be removed for easier fitting. Rifle Recoil Reducer has a stronger compression rate to accomodate the punchier recoil of rifles, and guide pins and mounting screw holes are closer together to accomodate smaller rifle stocks. Also recommended for heavier recoiling 3" and 3½" magnum shotguns.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:408
Inert, Factory Spec Dummies Give Safe Function Testing
Manufactured to exact specifications, including diameter and length dimensions, weight and balance of factory loaded ammo, these DUMMIES have the proper functioning characteristics to reliably check magazine feeding, action timing, extraction and ejection of all guns. The only professionally accepted and safe way to check gun functioning; live ammo should never be used except in actual test-firing on the range - after you have checked the gun with DUMMIES. The very reasonable cost per DUMMY is an added incentive to use them regularly. The blackened case makes them distinct, and instantly recognizable as DUMMIES, which makes them ideal - and safe - to use as a sales aid. Especially useful when demonstrating how a particular gun functions or in gun safety instruction classes. They absolutely eliminate the chance of an accidental discharge.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:457
SPECS: Catch Up Pak contains 1 each of the following calibers:
- .17 MACH 2
- .17 HMR
- .45 GAP
- .480 Ruger
- .220 Swift
- .223 WSSM Winchester Super Short Magnum
- .25 WSSM Winchester Super Short Magnum
- .270 WSM Winchester Short Magnum
- .300 Rem SA Ultra Mag
- .300 Rem Ultra Mag
- .338 Rem Ultra Mag
- 7mm Rem Ultra Mag
The Aklys Defense ZK-22 drop-in stock kit will accept any standard Ruger® 10/22® receiver with carbine barrel, or .920" Bull barrel ,18.5" or longer. This turns your tired Ruger carbine into a lightweight zombie killing machine or the coolest .22 rifle on the block or range.
- Engineered, designed, built and assembled in the USA!
- Easy install. No gunsmith needed. Install at home.
- Accepts 18.5" inch or longer Ruger or aftermarket barrels up .920 in diameter. The stock comes with adapters that will let you use standard or heavy barrels.
- Accepts most full capacity magazines including the MWG 50 round coffin magazine and the Ruger® BX-25®.
- Provides rail mount system for mounting optics or other accessories.
- Ambidextrous charging handle, Sling point mounts, safety and mag release.
- Integral trigger safety.
- Adjustable trigger interface to tune to your preference of triggers.
- Shell deflector included allowing for full ambidextrous use.
This stock requires an 18.5" inch or longer barrel length Ruger® 10/22® in order to not violate NFA overall length requirements.