For owners of the MK Machining MagnetoSpeed Rifle Mount, having added length between their muzzle's end and the terminus of their Picatinny accessory rail might nullify their chronograph-mounting system. For those users, who might add a suppressor or installed a longer barrel, the MK Machining Coupler & Extension Rod allows the distance between the muzzle end and the end of the Picatinny mounting rail to bridge 22 inches. The coupler ships with a stainless-steel rod. The company doesn't recommend using this extension unit on high-recoil firearms.
Small compact binder to organize and protect critical shooting items.
- Specialized pockets for shooting
- glasses, extra ear protection, score
- sheet, cleaning supplies, snap caps, tokens and more
- Visual I.D. storage system to identify and keep things handily organized
- 10 clear tubes for choke tube or snap cap storage that are removable
- Handy plastic storage box with dividers for patches and cleaning supplies
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers provide added security
SPECS: 12 x 9 x 4".