Really “shines” when other sights are useless. No switch to turn on, no batteries to wear out. Both front and rear blades have their own green tritium gas light source and provide a green/green (grn/grn), 3-dot sight picture. Some models also available in green/yellow (grn/yel)and green/orange (grn/orng). The front sight is always green for contrast with the rear sight. Unaffected by weather, gun solvents or oils. Used by NATO, U.S., and Israeli armies. Also ideal for law enforcement and others requiring accuracy in low-light conditions. Contains both front and rear sights. Rear sights either replace the original rear entirely or, as on S&W revolvers, a new rear leaf, screw and nut are provided. Front sights either replace the original (1911 Auto); slip over and are pinned to the original blade (most other autos); or replace the factory colored insert (S&W Autos). Factory warranty on TRU-DOT sights to the original purchaser for 12 years.
1911, Issue:09, Page:044
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:321
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:041
- Ameriglo CAP Sights feature a green tritium insert surrounded by a photo luminescent outline on the front sight, paired with a black rear featuring a photo luminescent horizontal line
- Front Tritium insert is manufactured by Trijicon and installed by Ameriglo
- Steel sights are finished with black nitride
- GL614 Fits Glock models 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, and 39
- GL615 Fits Glock models 20,21,29,30,31,32 and 36
- Bright Tritium front sight with large green outline allows for the user to quickly pick up the front sight
- Rear sight with horizontal green bar ensures that the shooter can easily align the sights and make speedy target engagements
- Black rear sight and standard size front sight still allow for accurate shot placement
- Black nitride finish provides a durable and corrosion resistant exterior
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:317
SPECS: GL614 – Glock® models 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, and 39. GL615 - Glock® 20,21,29,30,31,32 and 36Finish – Black nitride. Color – Green/green.