Enjoy the Great Outdoors & Keep in Touch
When your adventures take you where cell service is unreliable or nonexistent, the Motorola Talkabout T200 two-way radio set enables you to keep in contact with friends and family. With a range of up to 20 miles, these compact, lightweight walkie-talkies have 22 channels and are capable of receiving calls from any FRS/GMRS two-way radio in range. The compact Talkabout T200 fits easily into your pocket - or just clip it to your belt.
Each of the Talkabout T200’s 22 channels has 121 privacy codes, which gives you a total of 2,662 combinations, so you’ll never have trouble finding an open channel. The Talkabout T200 has keypad tone, talk confirmation tone, auto squelch, and 20 call tones. A call tone is what people you call hear instead of the normal default ring, so they know it’s you calling before you start speaking.
- Two-radio set
- Scanning feature tells you which channels are currently free
- NiMH rechargeable battery packs included
- Also runs on 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Audible low-battery alert lets you know when you’re running out of juice
- Backlit LCD display is easy to read - day or night
- Keypad lock protects your personalized setting from unintentional change
- Handy belt clips included
Motorola gives you two ways to power your Talkabout T200 set: use the included NiMH rechargeable batteries for up to 12 hours of operation, or use 3 AA batteries you supply for up to 29 hours. You can recharge the NiMH batteries from your vehicle’s accessory outlet (cigarette lighter), from a computer USB port, or with the AC adapter. Adapters and cables included.
NOTE: The T200’s estimated 20-mile range is based on an unobstructed line of sight under optimum conditions. Effective range of these radios can vary depending on terrain, atmospheric conditions, electromagnetic interference, and obstructions.