Sig Sauers’ aluminum Alpha Tactical rings are machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, precision machined and Type 2 black anodized. Designed with the same unique industrial design as their electro-optics and not only look tough, but are tough.
- ALPHA TACTICAL mounts feature aluminum (6061-T6) cantilever design with Type 2 black anodizing with HeliCoils™ for added strength
- All heights are measured from top of base to bottom of saddle (ring)
Extremely affordable and exceptionally well-made, Leupold's Rifleman mounts are precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for exceptional strength and lighter weight. These rings are designed to fit 3/8 grooved receives, similar to those found on rimfire firearms and air rifles.1" Ring diameter.
SPECS: Rings are 0.180" measured from the base of the ring to the bottom of the scope.
Having lightweight scope rings that are built tough to withstand any environment is essential for your backcountry hunting rig, and the Leupold BackCountry Cross-Slot 1" Scope Rings are built for the task. The rings are machined from 7075 aluminum to save weight while still being durable enough to handle any scenario. The rings come with a matte-black finish that works to reduce glare.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:263
Xtreme Tactical Rings were built to withstand brutal use from competitors and tactical operators. They are lightweight, have plenty of holding power, and can endure any amount of recoil.
- Fits on any Weaver or Picatinny-style mount
- Ideal for tactical use
- Also great for hunting rifles, slug guns, and muzzleloaders
- 34 mm models are all-steel, to handle the biggest scopes on the market
- Narrow, 4-screw 34 mm models and wide, 6-screw 34 mm models are available; both offer tremendous grip and hold
Easy To Install And Manufactured For Increased Stability And Durability
These A.R.M.S. #21 Rings feature an all steel construction for outstanding durability. Sold as a pair, they offer a phosphate finish for ultimate surface protection. Included are phosphate finish screws and wrench. Ideal for use with a variety of A.R.M.S. mount systems. Easy to install and manufactured for increased stability and durability.
Specs: Phosphate finish, All steel construction, wrench included.